[no subject]
Jim Sanders wrote:
> Just a heads up . . .
>
> If you've been receiving any of the HomeWord products via Amb-OS,
distribution will cease effective this weekend.  Programs ending include:
HomeWord Daily, HomeWord Snapshots (short feature) and both weekend
editions.

> If you have any questions, please contact the ministry at:
>
> HomeWord
> PO Box 1600
> San Juan Capistrano, CA
> 92693
> 949-487-0217
> 800-397-9725

Bob Baldwin
WMPC
Lapeer, MI

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Here you go:

ftp://homeword.com
username: stationftp
p/w: jimburns

we always have as a backup.

Paul G Cameron
Executive Director & General Manager
(920) 749-9364 ext 1030
Fax (920) 749-0474
Family Friendly-Christian Family Radio
Evangel Ministries, Inc.
WEMI 91.9 Appleton/Oshkosh, 101.7 Fond du Lac, 101.7 Ripon
WEMY 91.5 Green Bay, 95.5 Two Rivers/Manitowoc
WGNV 88.5 Wausau/Stevens Point, 94.1 Antigo,  107.3 Waupaca
1909 W Second St, Appleton, WI 54914
www.ChristianFamilyRadio.net
Listen On line at
http://www.ChristianFamilyRadio.net/wemi/about/about_streaming_i.html
pcameron@ChristianFamilyRadio.net

I understand they will be FTP only, but we don't have the FTP URL, login or
password.  Don't know about their Web site either.

I just tried the 800 number and got a machine.  Any word on if these
will be available via FTP or their website?

Rhonda Repshire
KJOL Radio