[no subject]
If you get messages stuck in the Outbox, that will send but not "clear",
that usually means you're going to have to delete your Sent Items; that the
program can't move the message to Sent Items after sending.

I'm in the process of moving my people off of OE and onto Google Apps for
mail. It hasn't been a painless process so far but I think it will be worth
it in the end.

Mark
MN- Hide quoted text -

On Mon, Aug 10, 2009 at 5:31 PM, KNLR <knlr@coinet.com> wrote:

> I have recently some emails which I am unable to delete.  I am using
> Outlook Express...any ideas how to delete them?
>
> Thanks
> Terry Cowan
> KNLR/KNLX

--001636c5b54f124a5a0470d3af91--