[no subject]
I generally don't believe in turning other stations in to the FCC, unless
they are causing harm to other stations or to the public. But if I am right
in my opinion, their actions bespeak an attitude of arrogance on their part
that is, IMO, unbecoming of a Christian station. You didn't state that this
is a Christian-opeated station, but since you bring the matter up here, I am
making that assumption. Being a Christian does not relieve one of obeying
the laws of Government, especially if those laws do not conflict with God's
law. Render unto Caesar, and all that.

I would have pointed out to them that they are mistaken in their claim about
being exempt from operating their EAS, and if they still have doubts to
consult with COMPETENT legal counsel. If they fail to do so, then you have a
clear conscience, and the station will suffer the consequences of their
actions sooner or later.

--
Jerry Mathis