[no subject]
=20

The bottom line is that they should take the time to make it right. It =
should work well out of the box. I am optimistic about the use of CAP as =
it will drastically change the way we deliver emergency messages. Just =
think, we can use the real EAS text message to scroll across TV screens =
and evacuate only a three block area of Portland, not the entire five =
counties. We can have photos of abducted children to go along with the =
Amber Alert that will be scrolling the license plate number and the =
description of the child.=20

=20

Chris.=20

------=_NextPart_000_0022_01C9B79A.599DA500--