[no subject]
-Dan
KPOF

-----Original Message-----
From: Rhonda Repshire [mailto:rhonda@kjol.org]
Sent: Thursday, February 26, 2009 12:20 PM
To: CRTech
Subject: Re: [CRTech] Science, Scripture, and Salvation promo

Here's to Web portals!  And while you guys are at it, could you make a
portal for us to a sunny vacation spot too?:)

Rhonda

Jim Sanders wrote:
> Originally, we were permissioning everything just to get off the ground
and so as to avoid confusion.  Then, in the fall, there were a number of
requests to have some promos removed.  As a consequence, since then, we've
typically not added promos unless specifically requested to do so.

> All the more reason we can hardly wait for the Web portal.  Next Friday,
our development team is looking at the alpha version of same.