[no subject]
Hello,

I'm serving as a "temporary fill in" engineer for the Mars Hill Network
in Syracuse, NY (the new chief arrives in June).

Over the weekend, feeds from the Unity 4000 started sounding harsh &
metallic.  What is the usual suspect when this happens?  I will be
driving up there in a few hours, and was hoping that the CRTech brain
trust could offer suggestions before I go.  I'm going to call back and
suggest they check the LNB for obstructions (nice weather lately, time
for wasps?).

I won't be able to get any useful information until I get there...I
don't know what the EbNo is.

Kevin Tubbs