[no subject]
Kyle Dowden
KWFC

-----Original Message-----
From: John Paul Little, KGLY Radio [mailto:johnpaul@kgly.com]
Sent: Wednesday, November 22, 2006 10:22 AM
To: CRTech
Subject: [CRTech] re: KGLY format change and audio streaming

Our station, KGLY 91.3 fm in Tyler, TX recently changed its format from a
mix of traditional hymns and instrumentals to Praise and Worship. Management
has asked me to research the possibility of streaming our old music on the
internet. Right now we simply use Christian Netcast to stream the air
signals of both KGLY and our other station KVNE, 89.5.

What suggestions/advice do any of you have regarding the streaming of music
that is not actually on the air locally. Specifically what company would you
suggest and what about the royalties related to the streaming of music that
is not actually on either of our stations? Any resources on this you could
point me to?

Thanks,
John Paul Little
KGLY Radio.