From: Ralph Goemaat [mailto:Rgoemaat@dordt.edu]
Sent: Friday, October 27, 2006 6:58 AM
To: CRTech
Subject: [CRTech] Digital Console?

While I don't post often - more of a lurker - I really appreciate all
the great help and support that is offered through this forum.   That
said - I have a question for this great brain trust.

The time has come to replace our control room console - an old Harris
Medalist 10.     I would like to replace it with a digital capable
console.   At this point it does not need to be networkable, however if
it is that would be a plus.    I have about 18 inputs that need to be
handled.   Budget wise I need to keep it at $15k or less.    I would
appreciate hearing what you all have used and liked or not liked,
recommend or advise to avoid.    I have done some research on the Radio
Systems Millenium, Audioarts D75 & D75N, Logitek Remora & Mosaic.
Reliability, servicability, and technical support are important factors
to us as well.   Thanks for your responses.

Ralph

Ralph Goemaat
Dordt College - KDCR Radio
498 4th Avenue NE