[no subject]
paragraph 67.  "We will amend the Part 11 rules to exempt satellite/repeater
stations which rebroadcast 100% of the programming of their hub station from
the requirement to install EAS equipment.  Specifically, we will consider
the use of a single set of EAS equipment at a hub station (or common
studio/control point where there is no hub station) to satisfy the EAS
obligations of the satellite/repeater stations which rebroadcast 100% of the
hub station's programming."

Paul L.
Pilgrim Radio