[no subject]
1. Your dish is not 2 degree compliant.
2. Your dish is not aimed correctly.
3. Polarity adjustment is off.
4. Dish is warped.
5. Your focal point is not set correctly. This is the distance from the
center of the dish to the edge of the feedhorn.
6. The feedhorn is not centered correctly above the dish.

Any, or any combination, of these problems will cause your symptoms. Good
luck. Bad coax is at the bottom of my list of possible cures.

Jerry Mathis
Clear Channel Radio, Tupelo & Meridian MS