[no subject]
Earlier this week I traveled the other direction to our station in Mason
City, and while I was there we received a brief freezing rainfall, and the
trip home was really almost as fun as the one I had on Saturday morning. So
I have had my fill of driving in poor conditions during the past week or so.
That won't stop me from going out again if I should have a need to, but if I
can stay close to the office, that will be good, as far as I'm concerned.

Today the weather is nice, and I'm almost looking forward to shoveling the
rest of my driveway and walks at home. I just couldn't bring myself to do it
over the weekend.

Note to self--next station vehicle should be an SUV or utility minivan with
4WD. The Windstar isn't bad, but just isn't really equipped for times like
this weekend.

I'm thankful that there were no really major problems, and that I didn't get
stuck out in front of some Iowa farm place trying to get home.

I hope your weekend was better than mine.

Mark
MN