[no subject]
Earlier this week I traveled the other direction to our station in Mason =
City, and while I was there we received a brief freezing rainfall, and =
the trip home was really almost as fun as the one I had on Saturday =
morning. So I have had my fill of driving in poor conditions during the =
past week or so. That won't stop me from going out again if I should =
have a need to, but if I can stay close to the office, that will be =
good, as far as I'm concerned.

Today the weather is nice, and I'm almost looking forward to shoveling =
the rest of my driveway and walks at home. I just couldn't bring myself =
to do it over the weekend.

Note to self--next station vehicle should be an SUV or utility minivan =
with 4WD. The Windstar isn't bad, but just isn't really equipped for =
times like this weekend.

I'm thankful that there were no really major problems, and that I didn't =
get stuck out in front of some Iowa farm place trying to get home.

I hope your weekend was better than mine.

Mark
MN
------=_NextPart_000_0034_01C50222.3F1BB050--