[no subject]
At this point, let's plan on Tuesday night after the first round of exhibits
for those who wish to join the small but merry CRTech group dinner.

Usually we get to the exhibits somewhere around 4:00 or so, and make a
couple of turns around the floor. Then at about 5:00 we head over to the
restaurant. Generally we meet at the main entrance to the exhibit hall.

This assumes that the setup will be about like the last few years...we may
have to adjust on the fly if things are different. Sometimes we have changes
to deal with, depending on who else is using the convention hotel at the
same time we are.

I'm looking forward to it.

Mark Croom
Engineering/IT Support