[no subject]
I'll continue to play with it both at home (Mac) and on my internet machine
here at work (Windows.) If/when I get a Linux box up and running, I'll try
it over there too. I think they have the start of a very good product, and
cross platform Windows/Mac/Linux compatibility is definitely a feature.

I have an upgrade of Audition in house now, ready to install when our
production machine is upgraded later this year. I tried to install it to see
if it would work on the current one, but when they say it won't run on NT4,
they mean it. The installer checks the OS and refuses to install. So I've
got to wait to play with it.

Andy

---