[no subject]
Also, if you are referring to the recent translator openings, the first
round was simply an intent to file, and the applications were by no means
technically complete or, in many cases, buildable.  Those who won the
"singletons" then had to file a complete and technically accurate
application.  Those deadlines have long passed.

I'm sure I don't have the whole story, but it looks to me like you may have
been given some bad information.  It looks like you have some real
challenges ahead. The applicant may end up having to file an amendment once
the CP is issued to fix the antenna parameters. I hope it all works out for
you.

Michael